Monday 20 February 2012

TREND FORECASTING

Fashion Afoot is a blog I have created for a university module in Trend Forecasting.

My trends for 2014 are based on current affairs now and predictions I am making in society and fashion combined.







The end of the world.

 It's been predicted by the Mayan's and is a hot topic of 2012. My trends will be based on the cause and fallout of the end of the world, but contrasting the concepts of natural disasters and uncontrollable chaos, my thesis is based upon the developing anarchy of World War 3. WWIII.






The three links at the top of the page Amish Couture, Warrior Chic and Anti-Religion are the titles of my three main trends. Each page will narrate the origin and development of it's specific trend and illustrate it's validity for 2014.  

Jack Cousens xo

No comments:

Post a Comment